West Elm - Review about Emmerson Wood Dining Bench from Burbank, California
After my online purchase experience through West Elm, I will never be shopping at West Elm or any of its related retail branches ever. I ordered this bench and upon arrival, there were about 18 drill holes in it. The color was also different from the pictures per trade online. The delivery people indicated that drill holes were part of the design. So I did not accept the item and I sent it back with the people. I thought it would be an simple process to obtain a refund but I had gone through so many incompetent customer service representatives to deal with this.
I called multiple times and had to wait on the call for about 45 minutes. The first person I talked to decided to not issue me a refund. I called again and talk to someone named Deborah Troup. She claimed that there was no management in the Oklahoma office and that she didn't know her manager's is full name. I had asked for a email confirmation of my refund and process and this is what she sent me in the screenshot.
West Elm and Williams Sonoma have officially lost me as a client. I will never be shopping here again. Why does it seem like their operational staff are completely incompetent?
Thank goodness for credit card companies. Chase came through to help me escalate this issue.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Emmerson Wood Dining Bench
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 4 Driftwood outdoor chairs last year from West Elm, and six months later they started falling apart. I've written to West Elm several times and the only..."
- "First we ordered a daybed. It showed up marred with some poor attempts at repair--most likely with white out. I contacted customer service to exchange and they said it would..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Prom Dress. Price $250, 7 day full refund policy & free alterations if things weren’t right. What could go wrong? The dress was beautiful except for flaws. The left shoulder..."
- "Anonymous to Annonymous 5 minutes ago #992796 Pretoria, Gauteng please contact email@example.com if you have been terminated from central casting in burbank ca we have to get 35 people or more so..."
- "I just came back from a flight from Düsseldorf to Los Angeles. I was send an email by Air Berlin asking if I wanted to upgrade my seat to business..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."