West Elm - Review about Flatware from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Terrible customer service and product quality.I am do disappointed!
Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i used them they rusted !! I couldnt even hand wash then without them rusting. After I told them this they said there was nothing they would do and since they had no other complaints they would not return only exchange for the same thing.
But wouldn't honor the price I originally purchased them for.Not only that but why would I want to buy them again with such poor quality !
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..."
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- " HI EVERYONE IM GOING TO SHOW MY PORTAL THAT LET ME GAIN ALL THE EVIDENCE TO PUT ALL MY STALKERS AWAY , NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, IT COULD..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."