West Elm - Review about Flatware from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Terrible customer service and product quality.I am do disappointed!
Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i used them they rusted !! I couldnt even hand wash then without them rusting. After I told them this they said there was nothing they would do and since they had no other complaints they would not return only exchange for the same thing.
But wouldn't honor the price I originally purchased them for.Not only that but why would I want to buy them again with such poor quality !
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- "Had Schumacher build our house over 4 years ago. Whenever it rains hard water runs down the basement wall. Have had 3 different representatives here to try and resolve issue...."
- "When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel. Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate. ..."