West Elm - Review about Flatware from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Terrible customer service and product quality.I am do disappointed!
Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i used them they rusted !! I couldnt even hand wash then without them rusting. After I told them this they said there was nothing they would do and since they had no other complaints they would not return only exchange for the same thing.
But wouldn't honor the price I originally purchased them for.Not only that but why would I want to buy them again with such poor quality !
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April. They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives. It finally arrives in June! We..."
- "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE FROM THE SHOWROOM!!! We ordered a bed that was "in stock and readily available" and were told that it will take 2-3 weeks..."
- "I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon. I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed. I am being told by Babies..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "When my husband booked the Comfort Inn hotel stay this website represented itself as the hotel. Meanwhile, we were charged $129+ more than the actual hotel rate. ..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."