I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion.After doing research I've realized this is a leather composite not real leather.
I contacted West Elm and they do not guarantee anything after 1 year.
For the price, spend more money and purchase real leather that has a guaranteed to last.Big waste of money!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- West Elm Dekalb Leather Chaise Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April. They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives. It finally arrives in June! We..."
- "I like every other complaint on here ordered the same way with the same issues. I ordered on 05/06/15. I paid 19.95 extra for express shipping My order confirmation is..."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland. I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."