Review about West Elm Reclaimed Wood And Lacquer Media Console from West Hempstead, New York
Media console arrived Without screws or instructions (so sitting directly on the floor instead of on the metal legs)- arrived on 12/22/15 through UPS- have since called multiple times and learned that the warehouse confirmed they cannot just send out just the missing parts and I cannot pick up from a store, instead they plan on sending out another entire console, have me open it up and take out the parts, seal the box and have UPS pick it up again!Mind you the box also weighs 130 lbs and it hasn't even been shipped out yet as of 1/14/16!
Last response was that an inquiry has been made to the warehouse dept (again!) so they should get an answer in another week.
Ridiculous.Also, all this was communicated to me after I call bc although I was promised, I never get follow up or confirmation or status update.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- West Elm Reclaimed Wood And Lacquer Media Console
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- "This dresser is upsetting, it came beautiful, then when you open the draws, you notice how small/short each drawer is in comparison with the depth of its frame. There are..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."