Review about West Elm Reclaimed Wood And Lacquer Media Console from West Hempstead, New York
Media console arrived Without screws or instructions (so sitting directly on the floor instead of on the metal legs)- arrived on 12/22/15 through UPS- have since called multiple times and learned that the warehouse confirmed they cannot just send out just the missing parts and I cannot pick up from a store, instead they plan on sending out another entire console, have me open it up and take out the parts, seal the box and have UPS pick it up again!Mind you the box also weighs 130 lbs and it hasn't even been shipped out yet as of 1/14/16!
Last response was that an inquiry has been made to the warehouse dept (again!) so they should get an answer in another week.
Ridiculous.Also, all this was communicated to me after I call bc although I was promised, I never get follow up or confirmation or status update.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- West Elm Reclaimed Wood And Lacquer Media Console
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two upholstered chairs from West Elm. As advertised, I waited 8 weeks for their delivery. When they were delivered, the minor assembly required was not..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."