We ordered a sofa sectional back in June.In September the incorrect pieces arrived.
In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of the sectional but the fabric is incorrect. We have contacted multiple customer service representatives and their managers to see when we can finally get the correct sofa. Some have hung up on us and some have stopped responding. I have had to *** work to deal with the incorrect order and three weeks after receiving second incorrect order we still don't know if we will ever get the correct sofa.
I am beyond disappointed in West Elm and am preparing a credit card complaint so they can work out the dispute. We still don't have what we paid for and we can't get a hold of anyone who can give us an answer or a solution. West Elms customer service is a joke and basically non existent. Tamesha Harris and Andrea Corona at West Elm have been worthless and should be fired.
This company is unreal.
Don't do business with them.They will *** you over.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- West Elm Urban Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Show Me Tree and Paving finished the asphalt work on my driveway in one day, then sealed it as well. About 6000+ square feet of driveway. They stayed off my..."
- "July 1 we applied Deck over. Spent 365 dollars for a product that is now peeling. Looks horrible, wont wven ckean up good... Bad product...."
- "This past weekend I was 165 miles away from home. I went to the grocery store and when I came out I noticed my tire was going flat so..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."