Kansas City, Missouri
1.4K views 2 comments

We ordered a sofa sectional back in June.In September the incorrect pieces arrived.

Related: West Elm Sofa Review

In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of the sectional but the fabric is incorrect. We have contacted multiple customer service representatives and their managers to see when we can finally get the correct sofa. Some have hung up on us and some have stopped responding. I have had to *** work to deal with the incorrect order and three weeks after receiving second incorrect order we still don't know if we will ever get the correct sofa.

I am beyond disappointed in West Elm and am preparing a credit card complaint so they can work out the dispute. We still don't have what we paid for and we can't get a hold of anyone who can give us an answer or a solution. West Elms customer service is a joke and basically non existent. Tamesha Harris and Andrea Corona at West Elm have been worthless and should be fired.

This company is unreal.

Don't do business with them.They will *** you over.

Review about: West Elm Urban Sectional.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE West Elm Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Hi I am the General Manager of the store in Kansas City the two employees you mentioned do not work for our store but possibly the general customer service line.I apologize for your experience.

It sounds like you have been put through a lot. This is the first time I have personally heard of your experience but I would love the opportunity to try to fix it for you. Please feel free to reach out to me I will be available at the store Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Again I am so sorry your experience has been less that perfect that is never our intention.Thank You for your time in reading this.

Maybe you have our correct pieces(s) of the Urban Sectional?Your experience and our experience is eerily similar.

We live in Michigan and ordered the Urban Sectional in June 2015. Same thing - delivered in Sept and one of the pieces was a completely different fabric. Sent it back, apologies apologies from the store manager, but got the 'replacement' in December and the same piece is the wrong fabric AGAIN, but a different wrong fabric. We will never buy from there again.

We have told everyone we know what has happened.

They offered us a discount, but for all the trouble, we should get a much larger discount than what they will give us.And we still don't have the correct sofa!