Review about West Elm Urban Sectional from Kansas City, Missouri
We ordered a sofa sectional back in June.In September the incorrect pieces arrived.
In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of the sectional but the fabric is incorrect. We have contacted multiple customer service representatives and their managers to see when we can finally get the correct sofa. Some have hung up on us and some have stopped responding. I have had to *** work to deal with the incorrect order and three weeks after receiving second incorrect order we still don't know if we will ever get the correct sofa.
I am beyond disappointed in West Elm and am preparing a credit card complaint so they can work out the dispute. We still don't have what we paid for and we can't get a hold of anyone who can give us an answer or a solution. West Elms customer service is a joke and basically non existent. Tamesha Harris and Andrea Corona at West Elm have been worthless and should be fired.
This company is unreal.
Don't do business with them.They will *** you over.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- West Elm Urban Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I purchased 4 Driftwood outdoor chairs last year from West Elm, and six months later they started falling apart. I've written to West Elm several times and the only..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "so far I'm loving the deal I got with wholesale. Everything works great, it's cheap and it serves it's purpose. wholesale is unmanaged so you gotta be intelligent. The server..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."