Chicago, Illinois
Resolved
2.4
Style and Design

West Elm's customer service makes empty promises.I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own.

When I initially called customer service on April 1 and explained the issue, I was told it would be replaced as this was a known issue. At the time, the table was on back order and I was to expect to receive it mid-May. I hadn't heard anything by the end of May so I followed up again with customer service. This time I was told the table had been discontinued - was no one ever going to contact and tell me that?!

The individual who I spoke with assured me she would speak to her boss about getting me full credit & would send me an email with the decision - never received the email. So, I reached out gain to customer service a couple weeks ago. This time, I was told someone would call me to schedule a residential pick-up of my table and when the table was received, I would be issued full credit. It has been 10 days now since my last contact and 2.5 months since my initial contact and yet I have not heard from residential pick-up nor have I received any sort of credit.

This is by far my worst experience with customer service.

I do not recommend anyone purchase furniture from West Elm, especially if you expect it to last.I am just hopefull that the dining table and chairs that we purchased from them recently do not fall apart or else we're screwed out of a lot of money.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion