1.9
Style and Design

I purchased the dining table on May 28th and it showed the estimated delivery of 6-8th June. Most of the companies are generally pretty spot on with est imaged time.

But I have to say this company is the exception even after $129 in delivery fee. I am very frustrated as the customer service agents told me that the item arrived on June 7th at the delivery hub but the delivery folks are telling me that there is no way for west elm customer service folks to know when the item arrived. The delivery sujpoort is telling me that the item did not arrive on Thursday. I am me a frustrated as I have guys to come out to make the matching chair that I purchased from different company and I keep postponing them.

The delivery for the table is finally scheduled for June 14th that too after calling multiple times to these folks.

This was my first and last purchase at their website. I want the charges that they charged for delivery as I am very unsatisfied with their whole service.

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
#1502081
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello: I'm very sorry for the delivery experience you had and thank you for bringing it to my attention. Please send an email with your order information to support@westelm.com so I can reach out to you regarding the delivery fee. - Katie

to WestElmSocialTeam #1502667

I have emailed you guys. The issue is bigger now.

The item is defective and I have informed the team about it. Can you respond to the email I sent or call me on the number provided in the email.

to Anonymous #1511972

People who are taking the case on social media..are either working very less hours or are on vacation. I am just so so pissed why I even placed order with them in first place.Now they were sending the replacement for which I am still waiting.

Again as usual they missed the timeline as I was originally informed that item will arrive the local delivery agency by 06/24.This company really have some issue with the delivery and customer service. And I think those are the things that really make company big and successful.West Elm social media please stop wasting my time anymore and I want to stop dealing with you guys.

to WestElmSocialTeam #1516144

Do you guys have any courtesy to reach out about the item? I no longer want to call you as those folks whom it gets connected are pretty rude.

And I have already lost my patience so I cannot talk nicely either. If the person with 'SOCIAL MEDIA Lead' can not respond...I am sure why would people without word LEAD in their designation would do.

As much as I am pissed off, I am also glad that I only bought only and only one item and not more with them. Care to respond?