100% full Not resolved
2.0
Style and Design

This dresser is upsetting, it came beautiful, then when you open the draws, you notice how small/short each drawer is in comparison with the depth of its frame.There are 6" empty space in depth between the frame and the drawer.

In NYC apartment, it is a huge waste of space and inefficient design from WestElm to possibly cut production cost? Then you noticed that when you move the drawers, the slid motion is not straight, between left and the right drawer, as one can not be closed until the other is already closed. Then it took me 2 F*ing month to finally made them to pick up, with my schedule of traveling, as if they are not flexible and I have to flexible for them. Finally they came, and told me they are going to call 15 min before arrival, so I told them I am not in my room, but i am getting in the cab 10 minutes away, if there is a traffic, please just wait for few more min as I am really close by.

THREE different person called me tell me they can't wait, when they are suppose to call me 15 min before the picking up time already. I told them the time I spent on the phone talking to each of you that I am getting in the car to my door, could be better spent for me just jump into the car. I got home, the delivery person already left without calling me. Between the time they called me and me getting by the door, it is 17 min.

I got very angry and told them you better come pick this thing up sitting my room for 2 month, otherwise I am putting it on the street. They hang up , and I called the custom service, telling her the same thing, she hang up on me also. At then end, I managed to make the delivery come back in a hour. The most disappointing thing for me is that I liked west elm's retail stores, they look really nice, and staff there are helpful, the exhibition design of the stores are cozy.

Here it goes, this dresser is just like come on, is this your style?if trying to save the production cost to make the inside drawers way smaller and poorly sliding, the furniture is so clumsy when you try to use it, but look good if you do not use it!

zine wrote the review because of bad quality at West Elm and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $185 and wants West Elm to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was long wait, delivery and functional product design not aesthetics. Author liked the most merchandise and design aesthetic. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Elm and west elm delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments