1155 Saint Louis Galleria Street #1474, Richmond Heights, MO 63117, USA

I have had multiple bad experiences with West Elm customer service. First, they charged my West Elm credit card incorrectly for a rug and table I purchased.

I spent countless hours on the phone getting it corrected. Second, I made a return in store. The store associated reassured me that the return would go back on my credit card. It never did.

I had made the purchase using Reward Dollars, but I was never told that I would not get anything for returns. I would have never returned anything if I had been told the correct information! Customer service would not do anything to remedy the situation, even though it was their store associate that had given me incorrect information. At the very least, they should have given me the items back or given me merchandise credit.

I am extremely disappointed in the quality of customer service. I have cancelled my credit card with West Elm and will never shop there again.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Your inability to provide a product or solution for any issue, Rude customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 07.

Comments