2.8
Style and Design

Purchased Terra table 4 weeks ago. Stated delivery for day 8 from purchase date.

Delivery didn't show up. Called to reschedule. "They were sorry". Day 12; delivery try 2 - changed my entire weekly schedule for this mid day weekday delivery - did not show.

Customer service has ZERO notes to discuss my previous scheduling of the item. Speak with Supervisor, Gary - he is "sorry". Tells me West Elm doesn't deliver, outside trucking company does. Schedule again for a week + later.

They email over afternoon delivery, won't be home. Customer service (Call 20+) says that in my area, the independent trucking company will only deliver in afternoons. This out of control. Zero assistant.

Customer Service does not care. Supervisor Gary, wouldn't answer any questions. Was not helpful; but gave me trucking company information to call them. Worst experience of my life purchasing a product online.

Customer service will not take notes.

You will have to start over every time you call and they will only always "Be sorry" - never correct or make fixes quickly.

Review about: West Elm Table.

Comments