Chicago, Illinois
2.3

The couch I had specially made which is non-refundable is wobbly and a piece of cheaply and poorly made furniture.The couch I had specially ordered and is non-refundable is wobbly and I am embarrassed when company sits on it. Nobody at West Elm is trying to help my situation and I would like to warn others that their non-refundable furniture is poorly made and they do not stand by their commitment to quality.

I have to hold for very long periods of time to discourage me from trying to get compensation or even being able to speak to someone in charge. Do not buy from here. Terrible customer service and rude and disrespectful employees on the phone. I see why their products are non-refundable - they take lots of money from their customers to give them cheap, wobbly, poorly made furniture.

The dimensions online state that it is an 85 inch couch and it is actually 81 inches long. Unbelievable.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

West Elm Cons: Lack of accountabilty, Customer service wait times, Furniture is of abysmal quality, Long wait times on phone.

Comments