WE BOUGHT A TABLE FROM WEST ELM HOBOKEN.

THEY GAVE US 2 HRS TIME FRAME FOR DELIVERY; 1-3PM FOR AUGUST 30TH. DELIVERY GUY JACKSON CALLED US AT 11AM AND SAID THAT HE WANTED TO DELIVER THIS TABLE AT THAT TIME.

WE HAD TO REFUSED HIM AS I WAS GOING TO TAKE HALF DAY OFF AT WORK AS WELL AS ELEVATORS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE RESERVED BY THE MANAGEMENT. HE CALLED MY FIANCEE AT 1.03PM TO SAY HE IS LEAVING BECAUSE NOBODY IS THERE! I SAID I AM 10 MINUTES AWAY, HOLD ON. HE SAID OK, THEN HE LEFT!!!!!!

HE LEFT AT 1.03PM. I CALLED DRIVER JACKSON , HE NEVER ANSWERED. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY CALLED ME BACK 1.5 HRS LATER TO SAY HE CANNOT COME BACK. WHO EVER I CALLED IN THIS COMPANY SAYS, IT IS NOT THEM IT IS THEIR DELIVER COMPANY THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER IT, ARE YOU SERIOUS ???

I SPENT A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO HAVE THIS KIND OF SERVICE ???

WEST ELM IS A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ME. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THEIR ANSWER! USELESS!!!

I WAS ABOUT TO BUY THE REST OF THE CHAIRS AND BEDROOM FURNITURE FROM YOU, BUT THIS IS MY WORST EXPERIENCE IN LIFE SO FAR!! YOU BASICALLY SCREW MY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!

SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT. I HAVE TALKED OVER 10 PEOPLE IN THE TEAM, NO ONE HAS PROVIDED A SOLUTION.

WHEN I CALLED THE SHOP, SHE ASKED ME IF I WANT TO CANCEL IT!?!? (SHE DID NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH ME) !!

SUCH A CRAP!

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Horrible Customer Service! Spent over $5,500 in merchandise and can't get it delivered!

West Elm said it is not their problem! No one has any solutions!!!!!!!!!