Minneapolis, Minnesota
3.0

Ordered 2 headboards and waited and waited. Called to see where they were and no luck finding them after 30 minutes.

Called back 3 more times after they said they were going to call ME back. Promised a call on a Monday..on Tuesday i cancelled my order because I had not heard. They said this was a rare case...dont think so! My daughter had issues as well.

They have really horrible follow up and customer service. They charge plenty for delivery...guess that does not insure service.

Never again! Fo rsuch a big group of companies they really dont have their act together.

West Elm Pros: Bed headboards, Merchandise.

West Elm Cons: Service.

• westelmpatchwork westelmcustomer

Comments

West Elm's delivery (as is true for all WSI brands) is handled by a third party. And, yeah, the system isn't perfect, and unfortunately, shipping is extremely frustrating for employees at the store level, too.

I don't know which store you were in, but I'm sure if you ask to speak to the GM or the Sales Generation Manager, they will do what they can to make it up to you, as is in line with direction from San Francisco.

I hope you haven't been turned off from WE forever, because the people work really hard and really do want customers to be happy. Retail is hard, I'm sorry you had a bad experience.