1.5
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 10

WestElm finally made this right. Took nearly three months and multiple conversations with numerous supervisors in several departments, but they resolved their customer service failures. Great couch now that it's complete.

Original review posted by user Jun 30

Ordered a couch in January.It was delivered April 15 without the hardware to attach the legs.

Promised a replacement would be expedited, but when it wasn't received, we called again and learned Westelm submitted the replacement to the "wrong department." We have been calling numerous times over the last 2.5 months and keep getting promised that the hardware would be expedited, which it was not. More recently, we were promised the hardware would ship on June 15. it is now June 30 and it has still not been received. I called West Elm again today and was told that they have not even shipped and they will not ship until after the Fourth of July.

We are unlikely to receive our hardware until after July 12, nearly three months after the couch was originally delivered.This has by far been the worst customer service experience I have ever endured with any company.

Review about: West Elm Sofa.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Williams-SonomaSocialTeam

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about this experience as well as the delay receiving the appropriate hardware needed.I have also received the information you have sent by email and posted on Twitter.

I would like to assist you in making this situation right. I attempted to contact you with the cell phone number provided. Please advise me of the best time to discuss this matter.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Kristina Seaver

Social Media Team Lead | Williams-Sonoma Inc.| 1-888-779-5172 EXT: 7044339| kseaver@wsgc.com| Tuesday-Saturday 8:30AM-5:00PM (PST)