Tucson, Arizona
2.0

It has now been 10 phone calls, 5 disconnects, transfers, one customer representative hanging up on me and countless time wasted to get my money back from cancelling an order 48 hrs. after a weekend purchase.

I made a purchase of the Bliss couch and chair on a Saturday. Decided to find reviews on the couch on Sunday, only found 1. A video of a woman in the Home Decoration business basically saying the couch was not good. I could find no other reviews, odd.

Coupled with the 2 to 3 months wait time for the couch and chair to be delivered I called and cancelled my order with a woman named Hope Jones. She explained to me she would take care of it and not worry. That was over one month ago, at the end of February. I thought all was good.

Then my card was charged in mid March. I had to call her back to say my credit card was charged. She assured me again she would take care of it and was sorry as she was on vacation. She did not.

Today is the 31st of March and my card is still showing that charge. AND I got a phone call from a courier saying they were set to delivery my couch and chair, THAT I CANCELLED!!! I had to call the courier to make sure they didn't deliver the couch and chair!!! And then followed that up with the most inept customer service experience I have ever had.

Today, finally after speaking to her superior my problem was resolved, or I guess, I have been told it has been. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced (with the exception of the person I spoke to today) and I will never look to buy or talk nicely about this company, outside of the one representative who actually took the time to resolve my issue.

This representative took care of the issue in about 8 minutes. I have spent more than 3 hours just waiting to speak to someone and who knows how much time worrying about this and thinking about how much this process is *^^(*&(&() - WEST FAIL!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Customer Care.

Preferred solution: never ever shop at west elm again and will let anyone who asks what occurred..

West Elm Cons: Lack of accountabilty, Customer service poor packaging.

• West Elm - West Fail