Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.8

I am a Designer and have recently place an order for a client and the nightmare began 6 weeks after the order was placed and the status stated that it was in the warehouse and being prepared to ship. That was 2 weeks ago.

I have been on the phone with them for the past 2 weeks trying to find out when the deliver would be and I have still not gotten an answer. I was told by one rep to cancel the order and go else where when I reminded her that they were not the only company for this piece. I was told by another that they contacted the vender but could only do so by email and had to just wait for a response. I was put on hold, transferred around, actually connected w/an entirely different company and finally I was hung up on when I asked a rep to please stop talking over me when I asked him to stop saying the same thing over and over again.

I have asked to be called by a supervisor and told they can't talk to me and would call me in 48 hours...that was a week ago.

I am more than surprised by the lack of respect from these customer service reps. I am now going to contact the executives and let them know how they are being represented, if after that they continue to allow this, I will certainly take my business elsewhere and pass the word that they do not care about the customer!

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

West Elm Cons: Costumer service.

Comments