Arlington, Virginia

I ordered two beautiful chairs. Then there was a $100 surcharge and other extra charges.

I was told they would bill my credit card once they were in the delivery mode. I had to have a customer service person place the order as their online order screen wasn't working. It would not accept in the code for a 15% discount. I was quoted a final price of $647.28 by that representative.

In the next few days over $200 more than I was quoted was billed on my credit card.

I called customer service and the automated operator told me to push a number or say a number to reach a real person. I did and the robot continued to offer me the options without sending me to a customer service rep. So, I selected the "have us call you back" option. It worked.

I spoke with a nice guy and explained that I wanted an explanation of the additional $200. cost. He said that no discount nor additional $100. waiver was listed on the order so I cancelled it.

Yesterday only $527.28 was credited back to my account. That customer service rep. said that they would return an additional $100. I asked to speak to a supervisor.

The rep.

spoke to him and I was told I would receive the total amount in 3 to 6 business days. Arg!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments