Update by user Aug 18

AND THE DIMENSIONS OF THE SOFA IS WRONG.I ordered a standard one with 23 in seat depth I got a extra deep one with the seat depth of 31.

I am seriously shaking with anger right now.I need an answer right now from West Elm, I am not accepting a wrong sofa for 4 THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Update by user Aug 18

We get our sofa, it's missing a leg.Perfect.

Just perfect. I pay 4 thousand dollars for a sofa, wait 2 months and now it's broken because it's missing a leg. UNACCCEPTABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE SERIOUSLY.

After all that I had to go through to 1. track my sofa 2. schedule a delivery 3.

get a COI, my sofa is still BROKEN.PLEASE, THEY DO NOT DESERVE ANY KIND OF BUSINESS, DO NOT BUY.

Update by user Aug 17

At the end of they day, I have been on the phone with West Elm customer service with 78 minutes in total.(4 representatives, after listening to my question, just hung up without saying anything).

And there were no problems regarding the information or anything. The only problem is that they have no idea what they are doing and act as if it is so unusual to ask for a COI. This is a furniture company, and the fact that it takes 78 minutes out of my day o get a COI is anightmare. (Still don't know if I will have it.

Seriously. After 78 minutes talking to more than 10 people, I still do not know if I will be able to get my sofa I waited 2 months for because a furniture company has trouble emailing a COI.) Please don't shop from them, they seriously do not deserve the money. Would recommend shopping from CB2, all it took to get a COI from them was an email.

I sent out the information, they sent a confirmation that they received it and 1 hour later I had my COI.This is not a professional furniture company.

Update by user Aug 17

After spending 2 hours to track my sofa, I need a COI.I email my information to the email given to me.

No reply. I call the next morning, the woman tells me that the COI was sent at 9.35 am. I tell her it was not. She tells me that she is sure it was sent and that I am mistaken.

I hang up. 15 mins later, I call again and tell them that I am waiting for the COI and did not receive it. The man tells me that the COI was not sent today, that the information was sent to the insurance company at 9.35 am. He, of course, acts like I am crazy to worry and tells me I will get it at the end of the day.

(I have a sofa delivery the next morning) I call again at 2pm. The woman I talk to tells me the COI was sent to me and that she is sure I can find it in my email. I tell her I DON'T HAVE IT. She tells me she cannot help me.

I hang up. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I WENT TO THE STORE, THEY TOLD ME THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. I TALKED TO 3 CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVES AND ALL OF THEM GIVE ME DIFFERENT INFORMATION AND TELL ME THEY CAN'T HELP ME.

I PAID 4 THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A SOFA AND THEY CANNOT TRACK DOWN A COI. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER. IT'S A NIGHTMARE, AWFUL.

NEVER BUY, NEVER TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY, YOUR TIME ANYTHING.NEVER

Original review posted by user Aug 10

I have been trying to reach the customer service of West Elm for 2 hours now.They have put me on hold 3 times, each lasting 15 minutes.

I cannot reach the store where I made the purchase either. All I want to do is schedule a delivery for my sofa. (They usually send an email to which you can reply to schedule the delivery but did not do so, which again shows just how amateur they are).

This is so irritating as I spent a lot of money and want to get my couch as soon as possible.Terrible terrible service, wouldn't recommend buying big furnitures from here at all.

Review about: West Elm Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service wait times, Shipping, Customer service.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello Dilara,

Again, I do apologize for the issues you have encountered with this order. I have attempted to contact you to address your concerns not only through this website, but also by phone and email.

At your convenience, please contact me so I may assist you.

West Elm Social Media Lead

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello Dilara,

I'm truly sorry there have been issues with your West Elm order.I have reached out to you through this website, as well as by phone and email.

I would like to assist you and address your concerns.

Please call or email me at your convenience.

Alison

The contents of this message are not meant to be disseminated, distributed, or shared across any platform including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. If the contents of this message, including the identity of the sender are shared in any way, comments, threads, posts, WSI reserves the right to hide and/ or delete content from the post, including the entire post, to protect the senders identity and the confidential information supplied in this email.

WSI also reserves the right to ban individuals from the WSI Social Pages/Blogs.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

PotteryBarnKidsSocialTeam

Hello,

My name is Alison and I'm so sorry to hear that you have been unable to reach us to schedule your furniture delivery.I'd like to assist you in this process.

Please email me directly at: amanville@wsgc.com Please include your order number and best contact number and I will be in touch shortly.

Alison

Alison Manville | Social Media Team Lead | Williams-Sonoma, Inc. | P: 1-800-270-4508 EXT: 7044075| E: amanville@wsgc.com | Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 11a - 6:30p (PST) This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named as the recipient. This notice is to protect the identity and privacy of both the recipient and the sender. The contents of this message are not meant to be disseminated, distributed, or shared across any platform including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram.