90 views

I placed an order for Upholstery Fabric by the Yard, Chunky Basketweave color: Stone

on October 16, 2020 with West Elm.

West Elm with their poor communication and poor Customer Service kept changing the Delivery date each month.

With no Email communication to advise of the change of shipment, I would go to their website to make sure the shipment dates were still valid.

Each Month it was a change of Delivery. Each Month I would have to check because West Elm made no effort to contact me via Email to advise me of any status of changes.

I stood firm with trying to be patient because I really wanted this Fabric and couldn't find the fabric anywhere else.

I trusted that West Elm would make good on the Delivery.

Now Months later the last Delivery Date I received when tracking my Order was to be made today March 1, 2021.

I checked for status this morning and found that West Elm had now after (5) months of hopeful & trustful waiting decided to just Cancelled my Order, without notification (email) or explanation of course, of any kind.

I called West Elm on March 1, 2020 @ 2:35pm, day of Delivery and the only explanation I received from the Customer Service Rep. was that the "item is not being sold any longer and if we had the product we would surely ship it".

It took (5) months for this Company to realize that their product would not be sold any longer? It took everything I had to not come thru the phone to choke her.

I would never buy, recommend or refer this Company to my worst enemy. This was the worst Company and Customer Service experience in my entire lifetime.

I have never been treated by a Company in this manner ever before.

Beware!!!! Beware!!!! Beware!!!!

You will be taking a pretty hefty risk ordering from West Elm. Hope you never have an experience like this.

If I could give West Elm a (-0) Star I would because they surely don't even deserve a (1) Star.

User's recommendation: Beware!!!!! Beware!!!!! would not recommend.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

West Elm Cons: Not trustworthy, Poor customer service, Poor customer communication, No empathy for how they treat their customer.

Comments