Lincoln, Texas

We were so excited to get the call that they had our sofa in stock after all, after we just ordered it last Thursday and left the store. (They called the next day that they discovered they had one in stock.) We picked it up today, Monday and it is so uncomfortable.

The material is not soft at all like in the store. It's as if it was sprayed with Scotchguard or just terrible material. I called immediately and was told to call back tomorrow when our salesperson was in. Here we go.

The whole reason we purchased this sofa was to have a really comfy piece for the whole family. This is scratchy like something I could get at Walmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

i had the same thing happen with my urban sectional. The material was so horrible, the dog would not sit on it.

I am not joking. I returned it, but was charged a restocking fee for their bad quality. I wasn't returning the couch because I didn't like it. I feel they must have a scam going on.

Do they not have quality control?

I will never buy from any of their stores again.