Invercargill, Southland
2.8
Style and Design

I ordered a cushion and blanket and received an order confirmation on the 26th May 2016. Since then I have not received any shipment confirmation emails and haven't received my order.

The service is terrible. I constantly am emailing to find out where about this is and 2-3 days later I get a reply which I expected immediately. Then I receive an email saying the cushion cannot be shipped for some unknown reason which I'm not happy about.

I still haven't received this and am very unhappy with the service i have experienced. I expect the customer service to improve after this and I want to know what the hold up is thanks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Livia96 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of 1345029. West Elm needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1345029 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Comments