Washington, District Of Columbia

I ordered two upholstered chairs from West Elm.As advertised, I waited 8 weeks for their delivery.

When they were delivered, the minor assembly required was not possible because the pieces were so shoddily made that could not fit together (i.e. legs too big to be fitted into corresponding holes and then bolted). Customer service - so far- has been NO HELP.

They keep saying - "Oh, those items are shipped directly from the manufacturer" -- as if that is my problem.Its been 3 days since I submitted the photos of the defective products -- no word from them.

Review about: West Elm Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more Review about West Elm Bed from Takoma Park, Maryland West Elm "Poor delivery service. Delivery team assembled a bed I bought. Stripped all the screws. Bed was not level, not sturdy and uneven. I have been trying to work with customer..." Read more West Elm - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Chicago, Illinois West Elm "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..." Read more West Elm - Tillary tufted sofa - poor quality after 18 months! West Elm "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more