I ordered two upholstered chairs from West Elm.As advertised, I waited 8 weeks for their delivery.
When they were delivered, the minor assembly required was not possible because the pieces were so shoddily made that could not fit together (i.e. legs too big to be fitted into corresponding holes and then bolted). Customer service - so far- has been NO HELP.
They keep saying - "Oh, those items are shipped directly from the manufacturer" -- as if that is my problem.Its been 3 days since I submitted the photos of the defective products -- no word from them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 4 Driftwood outdoor chairs last year from West Elm, and six months later they started falling apart. I've written to West Elm several times and the only..."
- "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..."
- "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE FROM THE SHOWROOM!!! We ordered a bed that was "in stock and readily available" and were told that it will take 2-3 weeks..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."