2.4
Style and Design

I ordered my leather Hamilton couch in February and received it in June. Because it was a custom color (navy) I cant return it; however, it is terrible quality, unbelievably uncomfortable, and was a gigantic waste of 2800 plus 300 in shipping!

I am disgusted. When you sit on the couch the back cuts sharply in the middle of my back....I'm only 5'3". The back cushions bow out when you sit, and expose the ugly, cheap, black polyester garbage of a fabric.

When you open the cushion it feels like it is stuffed with a cheap pillow, even though there is supposed to be feathers in there somewhere. I waited months for this sofa and spent a ton of money and I could not be more dissatisfied or unhappy with this miserable purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Terrible sofa quality.

Company wrote 1 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jul 05.

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
#1519311
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello and thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with your Hamilton.

I've sent you a private message with my contact information. I look forward to your email.Sincerely,AlisonWest ElmSocial Media

OpenTiffany

That was an excellent review ; the very model of that which I wish so many other complainants posting to this forum would follow. Specific, concise, sufficiently informative background, cost, reason for inability to resolve and more.

I'm sorry you are disappointed especially after waiting patiently for delivery and the high cost involved. Should you think (or rather, be able to prove) that the product was misrepresented i.e. QUOTE : " leather Hamilton couch " and QUOTE : " expose the ugly, cheap, black polyester garbage of a fabric. " you may have a case for reimbursement.

That's a long shot because they'll probably counter with "leather faced" or "leatherette" or some such. Disappointing.