Santa Clara, California

Note that pottery barn, west elm and william sonata all same company all same shipping.

sectional arrived with no legs today. Got BS from delivery guy about it is a known issue call this number and they will UPS legs and they can expidate person to come and do install.

I wanted him to take the couch back but he said shipping is a mess and you will loose couch legs will only take a few days via UPS. I fell for his BS. Called the number and after nearly an hour on the phone with multiple people they state legs can be delivered in 3 months (YES 3 MONTHS). Joke of a response.

I asked for a full refund. They said they can't refund unless they have the couch in their depot which triggers the refund.

Am trying to schedule the pickup and they can't give me a date. I read bad reviews and told the shop in the Stanford Mall when we purchased and they insisted that it was part of the acquisition., more BS.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments