On July 15, 2015 I ordered an industrial desk, it was delivered with the iron base and no desk.I have asked for them to pick it up through 8 phone calls to their furniture dept.

I have spoken to Christina Branch, Leslie, Amber, Conrad and Glenda and not one of them can help me. I replaced the desk with another from West Elm and don't need this incomplete one.

Through this experience with West Elm in Atlanta, I don't think I can justify ever doing business with them again.That is a shame because they do sell a high quality item, but their customer service is severely lacking.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of west elm industrial storage desk and associated monetary loss in the amount of $399. West Elm needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm industrial storage desk in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug West Elm "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..." Read more WEST ELM PLEASE GIVE ME MY FULL INTITLED REFUND West Elm "I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD.. I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE..." Read more West Elm - Tillary tufted sofa - poor quality after 18 months! West Elm "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..." Read more West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more