New York, New York

DO NOT ORDER anything large from West Elm in New York .Their delivery service UPS will not deliver to your apartment . West Elm has decided for UPS not to require a signiture and therefore they left it at the bottom of my stairs and I had to carry a 150 pound piece of furniture up 4 flights of stairs by myself .

When I called the told me to call UPS .. who said they are not required etc etc ..

all this after being on hold for 25 mins . DO not Buy from West Elm .The supervisor was as unhelpful as he was dismissive .

Comments

Their in-home delivery is almost as inefficient as their customer service. Every customer service person I speak to gives me a different story.

In-home delivery just called me but I couldn't understand the foreign lady on the other line because her accent was so heavy that it was too difficult to figure out what she was saying except that she works for Federal (something) truck delivery in Jersey. Never again, West Elm..!