I ordered a $800 rug online and although they had no problem charging my credit card, they cannot seem to actually deliver the rug. I have spoken with customer service 3 times now - the first time they assured me the rug was on its way but could not provide a tracking number.

The second time they figured out the rug had not been shipped but assured me that the error would be immediately corrected and the rug would ship that day and I would receive an email with the tracking number ( and they promised me a small credit against my purchase for my inconvenience) but again, they have not followed through with either promise. I called customer service again and was put on hold for over ten minutes and then told a supervisor would call me.

It has been hours and no one has called. I am going to (try) to cancel my order and spend my retail dollars with a retail that can actually deliver what it promises.

Review about: West Elm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

WestElmSocialTeam
West Elm Verified Representative

Hello-Thank you for taking the time to reach out regarding your concerns. I am truly sorry to hear this happened, and I would be happy to assist you in any way I can. I've sent you a private message with my contact information.- Thank You-Sharla-West Elm Social Media Team