Update by user Sep 04, 2012

West Elm came through for me.My sofa was finally delivered around August 14th.

I made contact with Williams Sonoma and found a personal contact within customer service at West Elm. They called me and updated me until my sofa was delivered.

Also gave me some store credit for my troubles.So all in all it turned out well.

Original review posted by user Aug 03, 2012

I ordered a Henry sectional in "in-stock" fabric on June 15th 2012.They said it was on backorder until June 29th--OK.

It's August 3rd and still no sofa. I have called customer service once a week since June 29th to be told that the order is being filled and will be out soon. I finally called Williams Sonoma as they own WE. They man on the phone called me back with an update and said truck will be loaded August 6th.

I'm highly doubtful. If it isn't on it's way next week, I'm canceling the order. If West Elm can't accommodate their orders and customers, they shouldn't offer the products.

I think it's quite dishonest on their part.Now I really want to cancel after the poor reviews on the Henry line--ugh what a nightmare!

Review about: West Elm Sofa.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Terrible Quality DO NOT BUY! West Elm "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..." Read more West Elm - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Chicago, Illinois West Elm "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..." Read more West Elm - Item Damaged After Purchase West Elm "Disappointing customer service. I bought a great floor model buffet only to have it damaged by the employee who loaded it in my car. After sharing my story and pictures,..." Read more West Elm - Sofa Review from Kansas City, Missouri West Elm "We ordered a sofa sectional back in June. In September the incorrect pieces arrived. In December, 6 months after original order date, we finally got the remaining correct piece of..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more