Millersburg, Oregon
1.7

I have had to return two items to west elm.One was an ottoman that I custom ordered.

I was notified after placing the order that the chair I had ordered in matching fabric was no longer available. 5 phone calls later when the ottoman was still en route to me, I was finally able to conceal the order. It took two more calls to actually get my refund. I also returned a blanket the first week of ajanuary as it was the wrong color and did not match my west elm bedding I already had.

Two months later and several calls and I still have not received my refund.What gives!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments