I purchased 4 Driftwood outdoor chairs last year from West Elm, and six months later they started falling apart. I've written to West Elm several times and the only thing they do is send me a scripted response that they are sorry but can't do anything about it since it's past the 30 day return. I spent $500 on these chairs and had to throw them away.

Related: West Elm - Review about Outdoor Table from Wilton, Connecticut

The wood used for these chairs was of poor quality and more than likely not treated enough to be outdoors. I am very disappointed in the quality of furniture and the lack of resolution on the part of West Elm.

Don't buy West Elm outdoor furniture.

Review about: Outdoor Chairs.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE West Elm Outdoor Furniture
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

West Elm - Tillary tufted sofa - poor quality after 18 months! West Elm "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..." Read more West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more West Elm - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Chicago, Illinois West Elm "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..." Read more West Elm - Review about Desk from Fort Worth, Texas West Elm "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more