West Elm Chairs fell apart
I purchased 4 Driftwood outdoor chairs last year from West Elm, and six months later they started falling apart. I've written to West Elm several times and the only thing they do is send me a scripted response that they are sorry but can't do anything about it since it's past the 30 day return. I spent $500 on these chairs and had to throw them away.
The wood used for these chairs was of poor quality and more than likely not treated enough to be outdoors. I am very disappointed in the quality of furniture and the lack of resolution on the part of West Elm.
Don't buy West Elm outdoor furniture.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Outdoor Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This dresser is upsetting, it came beautiful, then when you open the draws, you notice how small/short each drawer is in comparison with the depth of its frame. There are..."
- "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..."
- "Poor delivery service. Delivery team assembled a bed I bought. Stripped all the screws. Bed was not level, not sturdy and uneven. I have been trying to work with customer..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."