Featured

I purchased 4 Driftwood outdoor chairs last year from West Elm, and six months later they started falling apart. I've written to West Elm several times and the only thing they do is send me a scripted response that they are sorry but can't do anything about it since it's past the 30 day return. I spent $500 on these chairs and had to throw them away.

The wood used for these chairs was of poor quality and more than likely not treated enough to be outdoors. I am very disappointed in the quality of furniture and the lack of resolution on the part of West Elm.

Don't buy West Elm outdoor furniture.

Review about: West Elm Outdoor Furniture.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug West Elm "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..." Read more West Elm - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Chicago, Illinois West Elm "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality DO NOT BUY! West Elm "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..." Read more West Elm Reclaimed Wood And Lacquer Media Console Review from West Hempstead, New York West Elm "Media console arrived Without screws or instructions (so sitting directly on the floor instead of on the metal legs)- arrived on 12/22/15 through UPS- have since called multiple times and..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more