West Elm Chairs fell apart
I purchased 4 Driftwood outdoor chairs last year from West Elm, and six months later they started falling apart. I've written to West Elm several times and the only thing they do is send me a scripted response that they are sorry but can't do anything about it since it's past the 30 day return. I spent $500 on these chairs and had to throw them away.
The wood used for these chairs was of poor quality and more than likely not treated enough to be outdoors. I am very disappointed in the quality of furniture and the lack of resolution on the part of West Elm.
Don't buy West Elm outdoor furniture.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Outdoor Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Now, I do love the simple design of West Elm. We have a living room, dining room and bedroom set from WE. We have had small issues over our purchase..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "This dresser is upsetting, it came beautiful, then when you open the draws, you notice how small/short each drawer is in comparison with the depth of its frame. There are..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."