Wing, England

What a bunch of muppets!!!Products are overpriced expensive tat!!

Don't bother with this company unless you like *** shoddy furniture and also love sitting in waiting for deliveries..? 3 replacements later and we're still left with a very expensive coffee table that would be better marketed to ikea..

Except I'd probably make it better myself ..And unless you like talking to yourself please don't bother the customer service team with any issues..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm Emmerson Dresser Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania West Elm "I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April. They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives. It finally arrives in June! We..." Read more WEST ELM PLEASE GIVE ME MY FULL INTITLED REFUND West Elm "I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD.. I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE..." Read more West Elm - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Chicago, Illinois West Elm "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..." Read more West Elm - Delivery Service Review from Takoma Park, Maryland West Elm "Poor delivery service. Delivery team assembled a bed I bought. Stripped all the screws. Bed was not level, not sturdy and uneven. I have been trying to work with customer..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more