The worst customer service I have ever experienced.It's really too bad because they have great furniture and we were planning on furnishing our entire house with them but after dealing with the incredibly rude and amazingly idiotic customer service (a quite terrible combination), there's no way we'll ever get anything else from them.

A few of the many reasons: 1. Our couch was delivered three weeks late and no one could tell us why. 2. We ordered furniture through the store online and NEVER received an email, a receipt or any proof that an order was placed.

3. We worked with a "design consultant" who didn't return phone calls or emails for two weeks until we finally found out she no longer worked there.

4.We received no apology for any of the above reasons listed, just rude people telling us they didn't know why that happened.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments