Pretoria, Gauteng
2.4
Style and Design

Don't waste your time or money. Absolutely horrible customer service with "I'm sorry" being the standard reply with absolutely no help in resolving the issue.

I ordered the Urban Sectional coach in June 2016. It is now October 8th and no coach. However my card was charged and when I called customer service I was told my coach had shipped August 31 2016. 5 phone calls later and multiple versions of stories from different customer service representatives about where exactly my coach was, I tracked it down myself and scheduled the delivery myself.

If I had not designed my entire living room around this coach I would have cancelled the order and taken my business elsewhere.

West Elm did nothing to resolve the issue nor do they care to provide any type of customer service and they most definitely don't value your business. Yes their furniture is cute but it is not worth the headache of having to deal with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Customer Care.

West Elm Pros: Design aesthetic, Store personnel.

West Elm Cons: Customer service and delivery, No compensation offered, Rotten appalling customer service.

Comments