2.2
Style and Design

After my online purchase experience through West Elm, I will never be shopping at West Elm or any of its related retail branches ever. I ordered this bench and upon arrival, there were about 18 drill holes in it. The color was also different from the pictures per trade online. The delivery people indicated that drill holes were part of the design. So I did not accept the item and I sent it back with the people. I thought it would be an simple process to obtain a refund but I had gone through so many incompetent customer service representatives to deal with this.

I called multiple times and had to wait on the call for about 45 minutes. The first person I talked to decided to not issue me a refund. I called again and talk to someone named Deborah Troup. She claimed that there was no management in the Oklahoma office and that she didn't know her manager's is full name. I had asked for a email confirmation of my refund and process and this is what she sent me in the screenshot.

West Elm and Williams Sonoma have officially lost me as a client. I will never be shopping here again. Why does it seem like their operational staff are completely incompetent?

Thank goodness for credit card companies. Chase came through to help me escalate this issue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of west elm deal. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Fernie, British Columbia, Canada #1185182

Ermmm, reclaimed wood. Someone isn't going to be joining Mensa anytime soon.

um. that's exactly what the product is supposed to look like and is stated so in the descriptions. I have this table and bench and love the unique character!