2.7

I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion.After doing research I've realized this is a leather composite not real leather.

I contacted West Elm and they do not guarantee anything after 1 year.

For the price, spend more money and purchase real leather that has a guaranteed to last.Big waste of money!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of west elm dekalb leather chaise sectional. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm dekalb leather chaise sectional in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Silver City, New Mexico, United States #1207374

This image doesn't look like the west elm deklab sofa. The legs and base are supposed to be wood.

West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more West Elm - Totally different color than on web page West Elm "I ordered 4 bar stools from west elm and when I received them the seat colors are totally different than in the web page and on a model in a..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality DO NOT BUY! West Elm "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..." Read more West Elm Emmerson Dresser Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania West Elm "I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April. They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives. It finally arrives in June! We..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more