Hastings On Hudson, New York
1.5
Style and Design

Horrible and incompetent customer service.I hope people keep sharing about their experiences with this company so they go out of business.

Ordered sofa which was on sale and was told if I got it in a specific color, it would be quick (3-4 week) ship. Figured was a good solution for me so I don't have to wait 8 week ship. After 5 weeks called customer service and was told it was a back ordered item in that color and delivery won't be for 8-12 weeks!! Amazing!!

Finally received the item in 11 weeks, only to notice couple of days later that buttons on seat cushion were unraveling. I called and called and called. Spoke to countless reps and was told the proper dept will be contacting me shortly. 10 weeks later and I'm still waiting.

Wow, for a popular company like west elm to get away with such completely unacceptable work ethics is beyond me.They should be shut down!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of west elm delivery service. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

LWD01915

I just submitted my first complaint ever for a company and it was the same experience that you and the other 2 I have read so far (am not going to waste my time reading the rest-they most likely has same problems). You order a product, any product from them and after a lengthy time, it suddenly becomes backordered (and then "Not available."). And you are correct about the Customer Service Dept-they are rude and useless in solving any problem.