Takoma Park, Maryland
1.5

Poor delivery service.Delivery team assembled a bed I bought.

Stripped all the screws.

Bed was not level, not sturdy and uneven.I have been trying to work with customer service for a month with no success.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Elm and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Chicago, Illinois West Elm "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..." Read more West Elm - Chair Review from Fort Worth, Texas West Elm "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..." Read more West Elm Emmerson Collection poor quality West Elm "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..." Read more West Elm - Don't trust advertised size. West Elm "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more