White Plains, New York

I am a long-time customer of west elm. Me and my family have bought several furniture items from them, but I've had a horrible experience recently.

I ordered a bed two and a half months ago and was repeatedly given different delivery dates which kept getting pushed back further. I waited patiently and Finally, two months later I was told the bed was going to be delivered. Eventually, only two parts were shipped and the last one I am not told is UNAVAILABLE TILL NOVEMBER!! I obviously cannot wait for a bed so long as I have been waiting for two months already.

Thanks to repeated reassurances from the customer service team that It would definitely be delivered by Aug 6 (as it is still saying on recording), I did not cancel my order or order a bed from any other place! Now I am without a bed and if I order again now will have to wait again for a month! I wanted to see if I can get another in-stock bed instead but am always put on long holds when I call which take hours. Could you please issue me a credit or send a replacement bed?

This kind of treatment of a loyal customer is UNACCEPTABLE! At this point, only issuing a refund is not enough.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments