I am a long-time customer of west elm.Me and my family have bought several furniture items from them, but I've had a horrible experience recently.

I ordered a bed two and a half months ago and was repeatedly given different delivery dates which kept getting pushed back further. I waited patiently and Finally, two months later I was told the bed was going to be delivered. Eventually, only two parts were shipped and the last one I am not told is UNAVAILABLE TILL NOVEMBER!! I obviously cannot wait for a bed so long as I have been waiting for two months already.

Thanks to repeated reassurances from the customer service team that It would definitely be delivered by Aug 6 (as it is still saying on recording), I did not cancel my order or order a bed from any other place! Now I am without a bed and if I order again now will have to wait again for a month! I wanted to see if I can get another in-stock bed instead but am always put on long holds when I call which take hours. Could you please issue me a credit or send a replacement bed?

This kind of treatment of a loyal customer is UNACCEPTABLE!At this point, only issuing a refund is not enough.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of west elm delivery service. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments