In their most recent catalogue West Elm No 7, the company posts a red circle of up to 30% off special on their Montauk Nest Chair.This same item sold 2 years ago for $499 and for unexplained reasons their price jumped $300 to $799!!!

Within in the last few months the item has sold for $679. Now in the most recent catalogue they have the old price but appear to offer the chair for additional 30% off. When you call they say, "if you read the red circle we are offering 'up to 30%' off on outdoor furniture but they are really not offering you anything new than was seen in their earlier catalogues.

This was escalated to supervisor who was unwilling to honor the apparently advertising price.It is very misleading and they are not willing to stand behind what their advertising would appear to say.

Review about: West Elm Chair.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

West Elm - Totally different color than on web page West Elm "I ordered 4 bar stools from west elm and when I received them the seat colors are totally different than in the web page and on a model in a..." Read more West Elm - Don't trust advertised size. West Elm "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..." Read more WEST ELM PLEASE GIVE ME MY FULL INTITLED REFUND West Elm "I ORDERDED A SECTIONAL COUCH ON 12/1/16 THEN CANCELLED 10 HOURS LATER ON 12/02/16.. ON 12/03/16 WEST ELM BILLED MY CREDIT CARD.. I CALLED THEM BACK ON 12/04/16 To INQUIRE..." Read more West Elm Dekalb Leather Chaise Sectional Review from Arlington, Virginia West Elm "I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion. After doing research I've realized this..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more