Keego Harbor, Michigan
2.2
Style and Design

I ordered a dresser with nightstands to match for my new house. I already purchased the bed and wanted my bedroom to match.

After receiving the dresser which costed me $1504.03, I received an email that the nightstands were being discontinued. I was upset but thought I could exchange for a set that was in stock. Unfortunately, they didn't have the other dresser in stock that was my second choice. So I decided to return the dresser and spend my hard-earned money somewhere

else.

I was told the delivery/pickup company would be calling in 5-10 business days to schedule a pickup. Once the item was picked up, I would be credited back my money.

Well the phone call never happened, so after the 10 days I called West Elm to check the status. Since then I have been given the run around- talked to nearly a dozen employees/supervisors, waited on hold at least 30-40 minutes each phone call and had 3 scheduled pickup dates that never happened.

I wasted 2 Saturdays and the 4th of July waiting around for someone to pick up this dresser. So now it is the 4th scheduled pickup date for tomorrow and I have been told for the second time that my account has been credited.

I will believe it when I see it. With that all being said, I will no longer purchase anything from West Elm and I will spread the word about their terrible customer service and business ethics.

Product or Service Mentioned: West Elm Dresser.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

West Elm Pros: Style and design.

West Elm Cons: Customer service and return policy.

Comments