2.5

My order included a duvet, and shams. I received an email saying items had been shipped. But the tracking information lacked further details, as it appeared items were stuck at the warehouse site. But there was a delivery date. When the three-day delivery date came and our UPS delivery guy gave me my expected Target shipment, but assured me nothing was in the pipeline for West Elm I called customer service, as I was worried. The gal stated that the items could not be found through tracking, were not in stock, and she was going to cancel the order. I asked her for the duvet and she said no there were no more in stock. Okay? Really, cause I think I see them online on my phone.

Well, after she assured me that my order was cancelled. I decided to try again, as the site showed that my duvet was in stock, it was a great value with a bold pattern (fun to mix things up once in a while kind of pattern). But my king sized shams were no longer in stock. So, I went ahead and ordered the duvet again and along with some pricey shams from another collection. A few days after placing this 2nd order, my original order, the one cancelled by customer service because it was "no longer in stock", appeared at my doorsteps. Surprised, I thought about cancelling the 2nd order, but, it was too late.

In the end, I've got two identical duvets. None of which I can return because they were all final sales. The shams I got were for my standard pillows, but we're switching all pillows to king, so the pricey shams will have to be repurposed some how. I tried to give one duvet to my sister, but she wouldn't accept. Anyone interested in a King size duvet? ;-)

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of duvet cover from West Elm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants West Elm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Elm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments