Fremantle, Western Australia
2.2
Style and Design

Sigh.

What was a promising beautiful bed frame turned into such a pain.

The Emerson reclaimed wooden queen bed was our dream design.

Paying the $200 extra for delivery, set up and inspection gave us a promising feeling the products were really cared for.

But a massive 20cm gash in the bed end told us otherwise.

Not a "natural wooden flaw" nor "the nature of the wood". A huge crack that really draws your attention.

Customer care tried to call it a natural look or a minor flaw and gave me an option of 150 back (the bed was over $1200) or a 2-3 week return and inspection and potential replacement choice.

Both disheartening. Both unreasonable for the amount of money spent.

I won't buy anything again from them.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments