Coatesville, Pennsylvania

I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April.They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives.

It finally arrives in June! We notice a gap between the drawers and the side. The delivery guys say it is supplied to look like that. I should have inspected more, but the delivery drivers were already 30 min late and it was hectic in my house.

Upon further inspection this dresser was completely defective!! $1700 and this dresser looks like it is ready to fall apart!!! So I call, I have to wait 3-5 days before someone calls me to pick up the defective dresser. And another month for a new one!!

If the 2nd one is defective I will get my money back.I still don't have a dresser, and my clothes are everywhere!

Review about: Emmerson 8 Drawer Dresser.

I didn't like: Delivery and product quality, Delivery, Lack of action to fix the problem.

2.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Emmerson Dresser
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.