Coatesville, Pennsylvania
2.2
Style and Design

I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April.They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives.

It finally arrives in June! We notice a gap between the drawers and the side. The delivery guys say it is supplied to look like that. I should have inspected more, but the delivery drivers were already 30 min late and it was hectic in my house.

Upon further inspection this dresser was completely defective!! $1700 and this dresser looks like it is ready to fall apart!!! So I call, I have to wait 3-5 days before someone calls me to pick up the defective dresser. And another month for a new one!!

If the 2nd one is defective I will get my money back.I still don't have a dresser, and my clothes are everywhere!

Review about: Emmerson Dresser.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Delivery and product quality, Delivery, Lack of action to fix the problem.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

West Elm - Review about Emmerson Wood Dining Bench from Burbank, California West Elm "After my online purchase experience through West Elm, I will never be shopping at West Elm or any of its related retail branches ever. I ordered this bench and upon..." Read more West Elm - Defective paint finish on white mid-century end tables with drawers West Elm "We purchased two mid-century end tables with drawers to use as night stands approximately 8 months ago. When we received them we noticed a strong paint fume smell to..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality DO NOT BUY! West Elm "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..." Read more Review about West Elm Dekalb Leather Chaise Sectional from Arlington, Virginia West Elm "I purchased the West Elm Delkab brown leather sectional a few years ago and the "leather" is now peeling and chipping off the cushion. After doing research I've realized this..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more