2.2
Style and Design

I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April.They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives.

It finally arrives in June! We notice a gap between the drawers and the side. The delivery guys say it is supplied to look like that. I should have inspected more, but the delivery drivers were already 30 min late and it was hectic in my house.

Upon further inspection this dresser was completely defective!! $1700 and this dresser looks like it is ready to fall apart!!! So I call, I have to wait 3-5 days before someone calls me to pick up the defective dresser. And another month for a new one!!

If the 2nd one is defective I will get my money back.I still don't have a dresser, and my clothes are everywhere!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of emmerson dresser from West Elm and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants West Elm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and product quality, delivery and lack of action to fix the problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Elm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments