West Elm Emmerson Dresser Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania
I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April.They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives.
It finally arrives in June! We notice a gap between the drawers and the side. The delivery guys say it is supplied to look like that. I should have inspected more, but the delivery drivers were already 30 min late and it was hectic in my house.
Upon further inspection this dresser was completely defective!! $1700 and this dresser looks like it is ready to fall apart!!! So I call, I have to wait 3-5 days before someone calls me to pick up the defective dresser. And another month for a new one!!
If the 2nd one is defective I will get my money back.I still don't have a dresser, and my clothes are everywhere!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery and product quality
- Lack of action to fix the problem
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Very happy with the parts. They were priced fair and an exact fit for my 2013 Dodge Dart. They shipped on time, and were packaged very well...."
- "Netspend is not a reliable service. I have been trying to transfer funds from my paypal account to my prepaid paypal card and the website has been down for..."
- "First real trip out, half way through the trip in the middle of nowhere South Dakota on vacation. (stopped for gas) and noticed at the top driver's side of the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."