West Elm Emmerson Dresser Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania
I order the Emmerson 8 drawer dresser in April.They don't tell you that it is going to take over a month to arrives.
It finally arrives in June! We notice a gap between the drawers and the side. The delivery guys say it is supplied to look like that. I should have inspected more, but the delivery drivers were already 30 min late and it was hectic in my house.
Upon further inspection this dresser was completely defective!! $1700 and this dresser looks like it is ready to fall apart!!! So I call, I have to wait 3-5 days before someone calls me to pick up the defective dresser. And another month for a new one!!
If the 2nd one is defective I will get my money back.I still don't have a dresser, and my clothes are everywhere!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery and product quality
- Lack of action to fix the problem
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN'T TAKE FROM THE SHOWROOM!!! We ordered a bed that was "in stock and readily available" and were told that it will take 2-3 weeks..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Read reviews and do not bother ordering from this pitiful excuse for a company. I just paid $100 for something i could have picked up in a grocery store for..."
- "Omg! Found a patch of mold and some larva looking creature sprouting out of this cheese dip!!..."
- "PLEASE DON'T GET RIPPED OFF LIKE WE DID!!! We ordered sympathy flowers and specifically choose sunflowers as this was the deceased favorite flower to be sent to our friend who..."