Paid exorbitant overnight shipping charges for a new bedding set.Did not receive shipping confirmation with tracking info.

Called to follow up as to the status of my order, and was told they didn't know, because the order was at their Distribution Center. Um....what? Long story short, they refused to cancel the order and would not issue a shipping refund until they knew for certain that my order was not going to be delivered that day. (Spoiler alert: it wasn't).

As someone who works in ecommerce, I am appalled at their stupidity and complete lack of service skills. This was a $400 order. Word to the wise: don't order from them!

I found a comparable set on Amazon; it was half the price, overnight shipping was half the price, and they guarantee Next Day Delivery when you select that shipping option.Lesson learned!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments