1.3
Style and Design

I have had a lot of the negative experiences other reviewers have had.Extremely delayed shipments (4 months and counting for one item), items that are defective when they arrive, and an extreme lack of communication when items are back-ordered or delayed.

To top it off, they keep overcharging my credit card (and later refunding it) after I've already paid for all of my items in full. They have not responded to several questions about getting my order discounted due to my issues. Their customer service staff is empowered to do very little.

Seriously, skip ordering from west elm.

No matter how nice their pieces look, it's absolutely not worth the hassle.

Lots of time and frustration wasted.Many of my friends have had similar issues.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of action to fix the problem and shipping. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of west elm furniture and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1011. West Elm needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments