1K views

This rug is a major health hazard and will stain your floor!The rug fibers come apart and go in the air (see attached photos of HVAC air filter).It is a complete respiratory health hazard!The dye in the rug stains the floor beneath it (see attached photos of damage to hardwood floor).

The rug is very bad quality West Elm will not accept responsibility for this manufacturer defect.Buyer beware and stay away!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Review about: West Elm Rug.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #941914

Having the same issue. Soo tired of cleaning this jute boucle rug. Waste of money!!!!.

West Elm - Totally different color than on web page West Elm "I ordered 4 bar stools from west elm and when I received them the seat colors are totally different than in the web page and on a model in a..." Read more West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug West Elm "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..." Read more West Elm - Don't trust advertised size. West Elm "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..." Read more West Elm - Item Damaged After Purchase West Elm "Disappointing customer service. I bought a great floor model buffet only to have it damaged by the employee who loaded it in my car. After sharing my story and pictures,..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more