This rug is a major health hazard and will stain your floor!The rug fibers come apart and go in the air (see attached photos of HVAC air filter).It is a complete respiratory health hazard!The dye in the rug stains the floor beneath it (see attached photos of damage to hardwood floor).
The rug is very bad quality West Elm will not accept responsibility for this manufacturer defect.Buyer beware and stay away!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- West Elm Jute Boucle Rug
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I ordered two upholstered chairs from West Elm. As advertised, I waited 8 weeks for their delivery. When they were delivered, the minor assembly required was not..."
- "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I own a junk hauling company and use thumbtack to send quotes to customers. On their website it states that "junk removal" cost 2 credits. I have sent serveral quotes..."
- "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..."
- "Both Bellalabs and lacremeskincare are running a shady business. They offer you a 14 day free trial you just pay for shipping but then they charge your credit card with..."