Livermore, California
1K views 1 comment

This rug is a major health hazard and will stain your floor!The rug fibers come apart and go in the air (see attached photos of HVAC air filter).It is a complete respiratory health hazard!The dye in the rug stains the floor beneath it (see attached photos of damage to hardwood floor).

Related: West Elm - Poor quality for Customer Services

The rug is very bad quality West Elm will not accept responsibility for this manufacturer defect.Buyer beware and stay away!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Review about: West Elm Jute Boucle Rug.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE West Elm Rug
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #941914

Having the same issue. Soo tired of cleaning this jute boucle rug. Waste of money!!!!.

West Elm - Defective Ironing Board (Bamboo & Fibertech) West Elm "Purchased the bamboo ironing board from West Elm in June 2015 (product #483701). By December, the Fibertech board had split in half, and now the nose of the board is..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality DO NOT BUY! West Elm "The chairs look great and the price is right. Problems started about 6 months after we bought them. The armrests split, but we just screwed them together. A couple of..." Read more West Elm - Avoid the Charm Rug West Elm "I bough the "Charm" Rug, 9x12. Looks great - but it's a terrible product. Not hand-knotted just "tufted", so yarn come out w/slightest pull. There are 1-2cm..." Read more West Elm - Worsted outdoor furniture ever West Elm "i bought the Jardine outdoor dining table with matching benches and end chairs in 2012. Spent close to $2000 on it and the table and one bench is literally disintegrating...." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more