Style and Design

Terrible customer service reps who will actually curse at you. If you can get beyond this and still choose to spend your hard earned money here, their quality is on par with the customer service.

Lorimer sectional I spent over $2,000 lasted less than 4 years. Mind you I'm fanatical and only let guests sit on it in their denim. Otherwise we are in house lounge wear most of the time. I can only imagine if we actually sat in our jeans on this couch every day.

Doubt it would even hold up a year. A hole and substantial pilling of the fabric is not something you'd expect for the money.

Stay away! IKEA has better quality.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Comments

Totally agreed. The worst customer experience of my life.

Took off work for delivery, they loaded on wrong truck and sent to wrong address. Spent literally 5 hours on the phone. Promised next day, then turned into 5 days later. Still nothing.

And, they would not cancel and offer full refund.

Disgusting. Never again.