1.8

After reading several negative reviews, I reluctantly purchased a table on October 13.I was hoping to have it for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it got lost in transit and wasn't delivered until December 29.

Over the course of almost 2 months, I spent HOURS on the phone waiting and getting transferred from one rep to another. Twice I was disconnected after waiting about 45 minutes. Finally, after much persistence, I was compensated for the surcharge and cost of shipping. The reps I spoke to were kind, but most were not equipped to solve the problem.

The amount of time I spent on the phone waiting is absolutely unacceptable.

West Elm's system of delivery is flawed and also unacceptable.That was my first and last purchase from West Elm!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of west elm table from West Elm. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants West Elm to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was phone service and delivery. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by West Elm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments