1.2

Expect to be frustrated and dissatisfied dealing with this company.I purchased outdoor furniture from West Elm and the table and chairs were delivered in perfect condition but the table is missing an umbrella plug.

A very obviously remedy would be to send a replacement plug but due to West Elm "policy" I am told I need to have an entire replacement table and chairs delivered. The table has a very rustic finish so an exact match for the plugs is not an issue. The Westport store has the part but will not provide it to me as they do not want to have a floor sample missing a piece. That piece is not even in place on the floor model so it obviously not an integral part on the table for display purposes.

I have already taken a day off to await delivery which did not occur within the promised delivery window. Now I am expected to take another day to wait for delivery of an entire set of furniture when all I need is a 2 inch part! Logical? I spent almost $6000 on this furniture and parts of the order are on back order with no delivery date in sight.

This is not what I expected from West Elm.Customer service could not provide contact information for their executive offices which is another example of what to expect from West Elm.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of west elm outdoor furniture. West Elm needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned west elm outdoor furniture in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at West Elm.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments