Update by user Jan 08, 2016

Update...this may be hard to believe, but I sh$t you not...we have had three additional failed delivery attempts.Yes, three more promised delivery dates and specific time windows that have ended only in tears.

We've been promised delivery tomorrow.But I don't trust West Elm further than I can throw my (nonexistent) couch!

I will tell my friends.

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2015

I've been waiting over four months for my 10-12 week special order.We called to inquire at 12 weeks and were told that the product was damaged during shipping.

So the wait continued. At four months out, we were finally quoted a delivery window of the following week, with 2 possible

delivery dates. Neither of those materialized. We were reassured that the furniture would be delivered the following day (today).

Nope, that didn't happen either. Nevermind that either I or my husband have to endure considerable inconvenience to stay home from work waiting for a delivery that never comes. Nevermind the thousand other reasons that this sucks.

West Elm, you need to do a lot more than offer a piddling credit to make this right.

I need my couch delivered.Now.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with West Elm. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Elm.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare West Elm to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Elm?

Comments

Trust me, you DO NOT WANT THAT COUCH.Get a refund and go to a reputable company.

These guys are crooks and your couch will fall apart IMMEDIATELY.Even IKEA is twice the quality if that says anything...

to Anonymous #1119278

I would also stay away from the Peggy sofa.After 10 months the buttons started popping off.

Called 800 number and they said to go to the store and they would fix buttons. Went to store and they said they could not fix it so they gave me a new Peggy sofa. Guess what? One year later, buttons are popping off.

I asked the store what they would do when this happened to the second sofa because they admitted there was a problem with buttons popping off. They said we will see how it goes. Now I have to call West Elm again. I do not want a third sofa, I want my money back.

I've never had a sofa fall apart in in a years time.